Digital overload is just what it appears like, a formidable flood of knowledge and stimulation from digital devices, and reported by a survey from Microsoft it effects at least 34% off employees. In addition is this near-constant use of technology could be stress inducing, that may negatively impact your mental well-being.
To actually avoid digital overload, considering adopting these five beneficial practices:
- Leave your phone outside of the bedroom during the night time: According to some survey conducted by Personnel Today, 4 of every 5 people use their phones for an alarm. This might seem harmless, however the light emitted by your phone negatively affects amount sleep-inducing hormone melatonin.
- Keep your phone unattainable from home: Keeping your phone physically unrealistic may help you work with it less. Like that, the body are able to maintain its natural sleep cycle without difficulty.
- Turn off notifications and apply ‘airplane mode’: Turn off your entire phone’s notifications to make certain that you are not disturbed while.
- Take physical notes: Instead of grabbing your phone when you consider it wise to appear something up, make a remark after which it check several items right away if you have a sizeable list.
- Practice mindfulness: Try reading an ebook, going outdoors or reaching people person as opposed to digitally.