What Should I Do Easily Get into an automobile accident?
We hope this doesn’t happen to you howevere, if and also, doing this goes more smoothly once you learn how to proceed.
- If possible, move your motor vehicle to the safe nearby location without leaving the scene on the accident.
- Find out if there are injuries and if so, call 911.
- Contact police officers immediately.
- Collect these information from different parties: name, contact details, insurance provider name, policy number and speak to number.
- Jot about the location on the incident, what happened, and take pictures with the accident.
- If emergency services were involved, seek to get the police report number, officer name, and make contact with number.? You should manage to get thier report for insurance purposes as the claim progresses.
- Contact your independent agent.
Do not share your driver’s license number or address! This may place yourself and your property in danger.?
These simple steps will give important details in relaying the accident information?towards claims adjuster. To learn more or suggestions about driving safety, call us at Neckerman Insurance Services.